What is GDPR?
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is an EU privacy law that will regulate the treatment and use of personal data belonging to EU citizens. Compliance requirements are more comprehensive and measurable than previous data protection legislation and it will be enforced with heavier penalties.
What is personal data?
Personal data is any data that, used alone or with other data, could identify a person. Under GDPR, there is no distinction between personal data about individuals in their private, public or work roles. The definition is broader than in previous data protection legislation and includes things like name, photo, email address, IP address and cookies.
We currently hold in our database:
• The personal and/or business email and contact information that you have provided to us.
• Name, Last name, telephone number that you have provided to us.
We use this contact information:
- To conduct day-to-day business with you
- To send you any information you may have requested
- To keep you informed about our products and services
We will never:
• Pass your contact information to any third party.